The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, March 04, 2011

A Fruity TMI

When Jaci was visiting once, I was doing her laundry - I like to do laundry . . . it's a habit I'm working to overcome. While folding I noticed a stupid little pair of underwear - and I do mean weird. It was all girley but had a fly that was sewn closed. "How fruit!" I said aloud.

... and then . . . fast forward three years - --

Here's Jackie, running around Walmart, looking for new underwear because mine keep working their way down as I work out. I see, in the ladies section, 'Boy briefs". Well, that's fruit. Hoping they'll be able to stay the course, I bought a package.

How amazing they are!!!! They stay up, they cover so much of me (a blessing to Robert) and they are more comfortable than any thing I've put on my hiney!!!

That Jaci! She's so ahead of her time!

2 comments:

The Johnsons said...

If I had ever blogged about my underwear when I was in high school you would have had my neck! Glad the briefs work for ya though! :)

Amy said...

I was kinda worried about where this one was going... glad it's working for you!!