The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, September 10, 2007

Catch up time

Wow and is time fleeting or what? I'll bet if I went back and gave myself a dollar for every time I've blogged that . . .well, I'd be taking money from myself, so I don't guess I'd be rich! But I'd be uh . . . amazed.

Am busy busy busy with the kids, work and other less than fun stuff around here. It is so cool to have Jaci here to talk to. Just to have her nod is great. And she likes to help with the horses!

Have to come up with a nick name for Kaia. It really bothers me that I haven't gotten the chance to know her yet. We're going to England when Brandee has the next baby in December and am really hoping that something will slap me like it did with Jah and Jewel. I'm thinkin 'Flash'.

My throat hurts. Jah had a temp yesterday. Are the peanuts in early?

Got plates for my GMC. WOOOOO HOOOOO!

Have to put the kids in the tub and get settled in for 'Wives Swap'. I love Mondays.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

wish I could have watched it!!! lol