The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Just'a ramblin

Well, I feel like slime!

Susie Pursch's father passed away and I couldn't make the funeral. (In my defense, all I had to drive was the 89 step side without air conditioning with the two kids because Jaci was at work), but still, I feel horrible. I've always felt like weddings were optional, funerals were mandatory. I broke my own rule.

The puppy I was supposed to get I had to get early because the mother turned on them and really injured a couple of them. One was Jaci's and we ended up having to put it down. Super bummer.

Rode Chief. He's AWESOME - has a fantastic lope (that would be a three beat gait that is smooth for you guys who haven't read my book yet.) I have to make sure to keep him ridden or all the training is for naught. Have to treat it liker a job.

Have to go. Jaci's fixing dinner (YEHAAAA!!!) and I'm keeping an eye on the kids.


s

No comments: