The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, April 28, 2008

Skippin Along . . ..

Spurs lost. Bummer.
Got in a fight with Robert Sunday. Bummer
Found out that the Message IS based on the Greek and Aramaic. Cool.
J to the 5th is coming in the 24th. Cool.
Haven't heard a thing from Rob since forever. Bummer.
Spurs lost. Bummer
Fit back into my black pants. Cool.
Praying for so many right now with no response, I'm wondering if God is still listening to me. Trying to be a patient grown up about it. Ain't working. Super bummer.
New Orleans won again. Big time bummer.
I have forgotten what Rob and Jarred were like as kids. Super bummer.
A big one looming on the horizon. Looking forward with some trepidation. Bummer to the 4th.

Am at a point in my life where I don't have a clue what I'm doing. All lost and confused and resentful. What's all that about?

Added to all that, the Spurs lost.

4 comments:

Jaci said...

the best part about getting lost is when you find your way out again. =) praying for you guys. love ya!!

Dana said...

You know that part about not having a clue what you are doing? I'm right there with ya. I'll share a boat with you any day of the week!

Amy said...

I can tell when Andy is feeling that way; he begins making comments like, "So, after we retire, where do you want to move to?" New start, less responsibility.
Less knowledge. More peace.

jenn said...

i'm sorry that you are bummed and feeling down about so many things. i love you and am praying for you.