The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Revelation

I'm teaching a class on Wednesday nights called "Bad Girls of the Bible." I am petrified. It's all the older ladies who know way way more than me and I am in front talking to them? It's unnerving. Although I try not to show it, this is HARD for me.

When i was reading Jaci's blog about her new puppy, she posted a picture of Julie with Jo Jo next to her. I whined like a baby: "I WANT that picture!"

Hang on - this all makes sense.

So there I am, shaking and nervous last Wednesday and right before class, Jennifer Maxwell hands me a folded piece of paper. It was Julie and Jo Jo.

Jennifer Maxwell knows me. I think maybe better than anyone.

1 comment:

jenn said...

and again, your voice fills my heart and it spills out my eyes!
i was going to comment but i'll blog instead! i love you i love you i love you