The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ah, man!

Okay, so I learned the hard way that I can't handle heat anymore.

Got a lot done on Saturday (and it certainly had nothing to do with selling/promoting the book). It was 104 degrees. My face was as red as a tomato, heart racing, stomach stuff, headache,
disorientation, exhausted . . . . I stayed in the shade as much as I could and drank waters but . . .

But come on! It's been 4 days and I 'm still really slowed because of the headache.

Anyhow, here comes Ray and Nell out of the store and they notice that I'm less than my usual self.
Ray looked at
Tesst and said: "Must be bad for the horse too, huh?"
I told him; "Ray, she's fine. She is just a horse."
To which he smiled and replied; "I didn't think you knew that, Jackie."

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's a good one, Ray!! Seriously, glad you are feeling better!