The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, October 05, 2009

A Revelation

The farms are closing down.

Because when you spend that much time in front of the computer, you're not spending time doing other stuff.

Like cleaning the house to make Robert smile.

Like helping Stamo.
Like praying for these people who're lost.
Like praying for my family.
Like playing with my dogs.
Like riding my horses.
The list is endless.

At last I've learned that there is life waiting to be lived off the computer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Like Calling to talk to the grandkids...or hear them tell you about everything around them at that moment. Kids give great insight to what cool is going on around them. For example. "Ooo-Ma, the fly is dead." "Oo-ma, dozer licked Jewie and is sleeping." "Oo-ma, i ate lunch."
If only stuff like that made my day...How complicated have I made my life...sigh.

Amy said...

Do you have to go cold-turkey?!?! I spend about 1 hour before Andy gets home, and that's all I give it.

Dana said...

Yea Jackie! Losing my computer for two weeks was so freeing! Now, I usually don't spend more than an hour total on it daily now (unless I'm writing monster emails or working). Welcome back to life!