The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, March 12, 2010

Another List

The older I get the less I know.

The older I get the more I gape with incredulous awe at youth.

The older I get the easier it is to give people a second or third chance.

The older I get, the easier it is to understand the power of friendship.

The older I get the harder it is to let people in.

The older I get, the more set in my opinions I become.

The older I get, the more I see the importance of friendship in a marriage.

The older I get, the less I understand those who consistently change currents.

The older I get the more some things hurt.

It's easier to laugh.
Harder to cry.
Easy to forgive.
Harder to understand.
Easier to understand.
Harder to say exactly how I feel.
Easier to just go to bed earlier.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm glad I got in before you were too old to accept me!!

Great post!