The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, July 14, 2011

10 Secrets About Me

. . whether you wanna know them or not . . .

1. I wish I didn't feel the need to entertain all the time!

2. It is nearly impossible to get past my wall once I put it up.

3. I don't paint or draw serious pictures because I cannot please myself ever.

4. I've never done 1 single pull up in all my life.

5. It is very very easy to hurt my feelings but you'll rarely know it.

6. I wanted to be a professional singer all though my junior high school years.

7. I wanted to be an actress throughout my high school years.

8. I'm afraid of losing weight.

9. I own over 450 movies. And I re watch them over and over.

10. I have a phobia about being lost.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I get #8; I'm right in the middle of it!