. . . . Hmmmm . . .
. . . . 7 things I want . . . . .
1. To sit in Gods lap, to walk with Christ and discuss things and to find the Spirit more.
2. I want to be able to enjoy things more.
3. To be able to better manage my time.
4. To be able to accept that which I cannot understand.
5. To see mom's face now that she realizes.
6. To be able to go back in time, knowing what I do now, to teach, and hold and cherish my sons more than I did before.
7. And by far the thing I want most is Heaven. Can't wait to be able to hit those notes when I get there.