The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, June 06, 2008

Back in the saddle

Like Jaci, I'm trying to get back into the Blog stuff. It's just hard, but I know how much I look forward to reading other peoples stuff. Maybe you all miss me..

It's Friday and the weekend is packed. I hate it when I do that, but I ALWAYS do that!
Tesster is out back, waiting on me. She calls really loud when anyone walks out the pack of PAC, hoping it's me ready to get home. She is kinda puny - thinking i might need to get some penicillin in her. also, she has a shoe loose and a horizontal crack on her right fore. Hate to think I'm gonna have to ride Chief in instead of her.

Good thing I'm sure of my salvation.

Brymer has finally begun to come out of his stroke. That seems to happen much more frequently than before. that sends me into a spiraling mood.

Have a riding lesson, so I'm out the door to get started on the ride home. It's cool today. Only 95 degrees.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Of course we miss you Jackie! I was about to email you to see how you are. The blog world is lonely without you! We love, love, love you!

Darla said...

I agree. I have missed you and I am pretty sure I told you so.

I think you need to get back into blogging. I have not blogged like I did last summer but it was rainier then and I have been outside continuously since school let out.

I am looking forward to hearing what you have to say.

Amy said...

My sentiments exactly!! In fact, my friend asked me what was up with you as she never sees you comment on my blog anymore. See, even people who hardly know you miss you like we do!!

Your working really interferes with my life! :)