The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

And it ain't even a Monday

Wadda day. And a rotten one it was, I'm here to tell you.

Had a doctors appointment. Found out some not so great stuff and went back to work and ended up having to have John drive me home because I couldn't drive. Spent the rest of the day laying low. Missed church. Didn't get to see my horses like at all, Robert was so worried I thought he was going to cry. I didn't finish payroll, I didn't enter anything new in the computer, I didn't check billing, I didn't get to see Amy or Darla, or Jennifer or Mike or Kara, or Mildred or Alice - - crud, this list could REALLY go on and on.

Wadda rotten day.

5 comments:

Darla said...

I missed you too.
I missed Sunday because I was "laying low". But now I am back in full force and have more energy. (Of course, most of the true stresses I was going through ended on Monday morning.)

So hopefully, the rest will do you good.

See you soon.

Dana said...

I'm sorry that you had such a rotten day! This has nothing to do with your blog but I saw the comment you left on Mom's post. It made me smile to see that you know I worry about you. Even from miles away, I'm glad that you know you have someone here who cares deeply about how you are and what you are up to! I will see you in just few days!

Jaci said...

ok so I call and you dont answer your phone .. you are soooo busted!!!!! =P

Amy said...

I missed you last night, too. When the speaker didn't show, we sang, and I kept listening for your voice.

jenn said...

oh that's why i didn't know you weren't there. as i was reading this and the comments i felt bad, "i can't believe i missed Jackie not being at church" ha ha, we weren't there either! ok, i feel beeter about not noticing you weren't there! i'm glad that rotten day is over! thank you for all your help painting! i love you!!