The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, July 14, 2008

I Thought it was Just Brymer & Nellie

Was staring across the desk at Darla Royal today and I thought; "She's one of those too."

"Those" being people who accept/love/put up with me no matter what.

Darla with her quiet strength. And her listening ear. And her loyalty. And her emphatic tear filled eyes

Jennifer Maxwell. she would drop everything, even Mike if I needed her. Awesome.

Dana Lamore - her love makes me fearless. I rest in the security of Dana.

Kara who needs me almost as much as she loves me. She loves me enough to let me overprotect her.

Jaci who is a friend first and foremost, then family. She is so patient. She is a smile.

And, believe it or not, the list goes on. Susie, Robert Fuselier, Corinna, Donna, Betty, Jamie, Mike, James, Rachel, Karen, Dralena, Alice, Misty, Brad . . . the world is full of unreal people. God gave them to me.

This is not a blog to cover bases. It's an reference of my worth. These people are amazing. And I am special to them.

So I must be doing something right.

4 comments:

Dana said...

God is good to give us glimpes of His love for us here on earth. Yes Jackie, you are greatly loved!

Darla said...

Yes, we are truly blessed!
Our lives without our friends and family is just time passing until we die. How sad that would be.

And yes, we all do love you, appreciate you, and admire you. And I know you would drop everything to help me.
Thanks.

jenn said...

of course you are special! Don't ever think otherwise! You are too good! and are doing so many things right! You are lucky to have us, but we are lucky to have you!!! that's the reason we are here together, because we need it!!!

jenn said...

you know something? I LOVE YOU!!!