The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

To Jaci

If you hadn't turned that left a long time ago and met Jarred . . ..

I wouldn't know James. I wouldn't know Julee. I wouldn't know Jocelyn. I would know Ceal, and Joe and Gen. I wouldn't know Jade. I wouldn't laugh with you. I wouldn't get to ride horses with you. Or make broccoli. Or try your chicken bread, or giggle at the guys behind their backs, or sit next to you in services, or almost bust with pride at the job you do as a wife and mother. And daughter. Or watch your face at Bible study. Or a zillion other things that has happened because you decided to give my kid a second glance.

You can second guess the rights and wrongs of every decision and go nuts with 'What if's . .. "

But the simple fact is - I have you. And the my world is a better place because of that.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I second all that Jackie said- you make my day brighter whenever you are around, and I miss you a lot!!

Kim Winter said...

What sweet words from a mother-in-law no less!:)You are everything Jackie said and more. We miss you and your wonderful family.