The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, July 06, 2008

JustJackieRamblin

It is so cool to finally be able to not be exhausted totally at the end of the day. I used to get up, ride to work, work, ride home (in 103 degrees) and just sit there in this confused daze as I carefully didn't lean my sweaty back into the cushions of my sofa.

Now I do all that with an extra jump. I'm not tired at 10 o'clock. (Yes, you read that last correctly. I don't go to bed until 11 now. ) I am painting and moving furniture and actually spending time with the horses. Too cool.

Sure I'm having insomnia, sure my blood pressure is too high, and sure, I'm way too fat,

But other than that, I'm goood.

Oh, and I miss Jarred/Jaci and the kids.

And I don't know what I would do to see Kaia, Rob and Brandee. And I don't think I'd know Ava if she was handed to me in the street.

But other than that . . .

Oh! A quick not to those I haven't really talked to in awhile:
I sure do love Darla.
And Dana.
And Paula - I so miss Paula.
And *Donna.
And *Donna.

But really, it's cool. Finally.



*Those are two different people."\

3 comments:

Darla said...

I know exactly what you mean. We have all been so busy lately but it is GOOD stuff we are busy doing.

I hope soon to be able to have time to sit, with a cup of tea and just talk and laugh.

We will schedule it in.
I love you.

Jaci said...

we will hopefully be down to visit soon!!!!

Dana said...

I miss you too! (but I think you already know that). :)

I think about you everyday - especially while reading Mark of the Lion. I'm hooked and getting nothing else done! Thanks for letting me borrow them!