The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, June 01, 2009

Farmer Jackie

So there I was, harvesting grapes on my Face book Farm and Jocelyn comes in, all cute and tugging on my leg. I told her I'd be a minute, then we'd play. And then comes an: "Oo-mah! Could you com're and help me pweease?" And I say, "Just a second, Joo-Joo." And then I hear a; "Lookit this, Oo-mah!" and I say, "James, just give me a second, baby."

. . . and then . . .

And then I remember that I only get theses guys for a short time. Then they're gone. What would I give to go back and play with Jarred and Ruby . . . just once?

Remember when I took off my watch? It's still in the trailer I think. Now I'm putting the Farm to sleep. And I'm headed to the trampoline with my darlings.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Such a good grandma!

Ceal said...

So sweet! Amy is right you are a good grandma!