The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, June 08, 2009

Jocelyn

Jocelyn doesn't like a lot of noise. Or attention from strange people. Consequently, I am holding her all the time. My back just throbs - it's an age thing.

At church, I'd finally managed to get Jocelyns attention off me for a second - she actually walked off with Emily Norwood and Ajane Powell. So I'm standing there, talking to Jamie, (or maybe it was Kara, or maybe it was Dralena or Amy - - crud, I donno). Anyhow, I hear Julies unmistakable laughter. She and James were up front, playing for all they were worth. They both saw Jocelyn coming toward them and laughed and squealed. Jocey stopped, shook off the girls and began to boogie in place, laughing as well.

These guys are so cool.

1 comment:

jenn said...

love the blog!!! wish I were there to see that! those kids are so cute!
ok I haven't been on blogger in a while and just read "bedtime" you should so write children's books...you'd be fantastic!!!