The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Jaci! Where are you?????

Wow. What an eye opener. God don't mess around when He goes to teach a lesson, huh?

And satan don't miss a trick.

I now know that I can't do the foster thing . . . I don't think I will be able to do it for anyone. After the mess and attitude, I was left with a girl that was as good in the heart as you can get, and she had to be returned to a lady in it for the $$$. And Cynthia? I can see that God has shut that door and has used this last bout of stuff to explain His reasoning to me. What I learned about myself was sobering. I was totally pitted out.

And then satan used 'friends' to knock me down.

I need Jah and Julee and Jaci and being able to talk and have help with the house work and being allowed to be in a down mood without dishonoring God.. I need to do cards and jewelry and paint and draw. I need to be me again.

2 comments:

Darla said...

Sometimes, it is difficult what we learn about ourselves. But you do still have friends to lean on and to help you through if you will do so.

I love you.

Cryssy said...

I can't say much since I'm not sure what is going on but know that your real friends already knowing those things you are discovering and love you anyway. What I find amazing is that when I find out something about myself I don't like and I talk about it with my friends, they look at me and say "duh." You have lots of those kind of friends. Love ya.