The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thing that Makes Me Stop and Go "Hmmmm. . . "

And interesting observation:

I had a eye blurring, fighting-throwing-up, pulsating headache all day yesterday. I dreaded class with Emily Mann and Sarah Stewart because I was afraid of getting sick all over the place or falling off the horses because my equilibrium is effected by these headaches.

But I rode and I taught and my head felt better and better and better until it was gone.

Really gone. For the first time in literally 3 weeks. Gone.

Maybe it was the smell of Chief's sweat. Or the way Tesster obeyed. Or the laughter of those little girls.

Gone. Honest. Gone.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

I think it was Chief .. its amazing .. you give him a cookie and he just goes .. ahh yup .. lol

jenn said...

i'm glad you found headache relief! I think it was the laughter:) I missed you like CRAZIE tonight!