The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Great Work of Art

There are those who would sit with quiet contentment in the putrid filth of this world because it is easier. Smelly, yes. Dangerous, yes. Teeming with horrific bacteria no doubt.

But the stopping spot is soft. It's close. It requires little effort. While it does not encourage a piece of anything that might constitute a smile, neither does it attack so as to ignite passion. Just apathetic people looking toward each other, searching to find any words that would justify such sloth.

Making the silent slip into the quick sand of depression with almost no effort. Usless lumps of humanity - a credit to the master of the world.

It's compelling for the young.Why do they never see that?


Wow. I got deep all of the suddens. I should be in politics.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Either you are REALLY deep, or I'm not awake enough to understand. I'll try it again later.

Please pray for me today.