The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Sunday, May 10, 2009

That Amy!

After reading Amy's blog, I figured I could put off another horse blog. (I heard that sigh of relief, Rob!)

To 'my' moms:

Barbara: Who will make you think stuff all the way through, no matter what she has to say to get you there. She so loves me.

Jaci: Who else would get a dog the size of JoJo when you already have three toddlers? The 'Patience' chick. She loves me.

Brandee: Who will forever be laid back. . . will she survive? Regardless of whether she does or not, that Kaia/Ava are amazing kids. I make her love me.

Amy: Who never seems to get in over her head - so gently in control. How I envy that! And for all my life, she will love me.

Jennifer: Who is loving every second of her new life and it shows in her glow. She loves to see me.

Kara: Who consistently won't let Ajane get the better of her - no matter how hard Ajane tries. She would like to pretend that she's indifferent, but that's not true. She thinks I'm adorable.

Darla: Who watches and treads with tenacious strength. Your children speak of your wisdom. I have never doubted her love, only missed being around it.

Jean: Who I never understood but am beginning to realize was flawed just as any human. And finally I am seeing past that. Perhaps . . just maybe, she did love me in her way.

. . and then . .

The Tesster: Who allowed Robert and I to be there through Major, Peanut and Chief. Who made that soft loving rumble heard only at birth, with me beside her. Who never let Chief get away with a thing. Who loves me still . . even past the feed.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Some folks you grow to love. Some you love at the first meeting. You are the latter to me - thanks for your sweet words; hard to live up to, though!!