The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, February 15, 2008

My time

I am so much better with my time when Robert's gone and I have a job. I just am more productive. While I do miss the reading time, still, it's better than waking up and saying 'What in the world am I going to do today?'

I used to be excited for Mondays because they were laundry day and then Tuesday's because they were bathroom days. Pretty sad when a toilet bowl gives you a sense of importance, huh?

And I can't get my spell check to work on this dashboard. Now I don't have the time to even try to figure it out.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

yeah, spell check isn't working. i know you like working but i dont!! i cant call you when something funny happens!!! lol. talk to ya later!!

Darla said...

Working outside the home does give you a feeling of purpose but that means you have to pick and choose what to do in your time off. I used to do Saturday "strip the bed" day but that was before I was working full time and now that Saturday is "do everything" day I don't keep things up like I used to be able to do. Oh, well. It is a trade-off. I never got a paycheck back then either.