The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, February 01, 2008

Age fever

We were at Andy and Amy's unloading things for the yard sell tomorrow (insert heavy sigh here) and I was listening to Andy try to get through life with the mountain cedar ripping his body to shreds. His throat was all clogged and his face was all 'sickey' and he just wasn't moving with his usual spring.

. . . and then . . .

Then I laughed because I have absolutley no 'spring' anymore - in fact, I'm like a drought ridden August day. I live in a perpetual 'sickey' face because of age and horses and age. And my throat was awffly clogged too - from all the dust on my stuff!

At least Andy gets to feel better when the cedar blows away.




*sigh*

1 comment:

Jaci said...

ugh .. yeah .. you do have spring still. you can run circles around the kids!!! and you dont have a sickey face. and if you keep you saying you do I will tell you, atleast its from something you love doing. well mostly, dont know if you love aging but you love your horses!!! love you!!!