The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Whole New World

I guess I've gone back to work. Robert is like NEVER home. And the horses are too hard to get on by myself. And I can only watch the Waltons for so long before I just don't care about John Boy or Mary Ellen any more. And I'm not good at cleaning. And I put all my movies into albums so they're not in my face to watch anymore.

Besides . . .

God really needs me in this place and I guess that takes care of all arguments against it.

It's nice to feel needed . And wanted.

2 comments:

Darla said...

It could be worse. Our jobs do help open doors sometimes, and they give us a real purpose when otherwise we don't know what our purpose is.

You do meet people more when you are out there.

I guess I will just keep working until I can work out something else.

Jaci said...

yes - you ARE needed. But glad you got to eat dinner with your HUN-NAY tonight!!!! lol