The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, January 09, 2009

The Relaxing Weekend.

This weekend is a looming monster - @ least today and tomorrow...

Friday:
*Have to clean and stock the trailer
*Have to bathe Tornado - the horse Emily is showing
*Have to get to the clinic to pick up the Ambien CR before it closes
*Have to hook up and get to Seguin by myself (Robert's at home this time)
*Have to back 35 ft trailer into it's place without Robert (gulp!)
*Have to set up camp without Robert

Saturday:
*Amy's Birthday
*Have to get up and prep the horse for show - wait for Carol/Ron to get there before 7 while keeping my cool.
*Have to be ready to get Sarah (who's showing Hercules) prepped to show, while keeping my cool
*Have to sweat bullets without anyone knowing that I'm sweating bullets while Emily/Sarah shows
*Put up the horses and watch the show
*Hook up without Robert (gulp)
*Get home, unpack , clean out trailer

Sunday:
*Robert's Birthday
*Got to services.
*come home and rest
*Go back to services

Monday:
*Our 28th anniversary.

And, as if I needed more to add to my tension, I'm sitting here, listening to Bama talking about how the government is going to pay for everything for everybody, for all time. And he put Panetta in charge of the CIA. What a horrific mess.

Doom

2 comments:

Amy said...

I missed you mucho much on Sunday! Feel better -

The Johnsons said...

I hope your busy weekend went well! Happy 21st Birthday to your Mister! and Happy Anniversary to you both!