The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, January 30, 2009

What? What?!! WHAT?

The girls kept up this steady sound yesterday. A low, constant grunting thing. It was like they were hurt, or whining, but when I'd check on them, they would smile, then start up again. They did it over and over. I kept thinking that Ava was dealing with a diaper issue, or that Kaia was upset over something Ava got into.

Even in the bath, they kept it up. It was when Kaia got on her tummy and arched her back in the water that I realized they were singing the song from "The Little Mermaid" which I had played earlier yesterday!

You should have seen their face when I sang it back to them! It was like I was this movie star, because I could sing 'Ariel'.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Don't you just love when it takes absolutely nothing at all to make their little worlds explode in utmost joy? Sometimes I think God thinks about the things that awe us that way. :)

Darla said...

How funny!
Singing lessons maybe?