The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Updates

Let's see . . .

Robert is still working ALL THE TIME.

Ava walks around, pulling EVERYTHING off of EVERYTHING.

Kaia is busy planning for the next time she gets to see her best friend (s) . She's also started packing because it's "time I get back to my house, granma."

I am so tired of 'Wonder Pets' and 'Diego'.

Jennifer STILL hasn't had her baby. Mike is still just chillin.

Jamie's life is taking off.

Kara is still working on that wall.

Ashley has wormed her way into my heart.

I'm getting over the intimidation of Seth.

Oh, Have to go. Ava has figured out how to open the wet wipes and she's ripping them all apart.



1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm fascinated by who intimidates whom... Seth?! And I'm glad to hear things are going so well for Jamie....