The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, January 23, 2009

Thursday

Yesterday evening was horribly crazy here. I had an appointment and had to have the Fuseliers take the girls (because of the 'Caden play' factor). Kaia played and played and played while Ava destroyed everything that the other two had made and laughed and laughed and laughed.

In the meantime, I was in a MRI tube, in the 'superman position' - and didn't realize that I would need ear plags. The sound hurt and I mean - PAIN!! So I crushed my left ear into my left shoulder and jammed my middle and index finger into my right ear to block the noise. It was effective but super uncomfortable. It was also a 45 minute procedure. My arm and hand were numb - until the pain set in. Oh joy. I was in that clanking Godzilla for over an hour and a half total - one for my spine, the other for my hand.

We get home and Robert pulls in just before me @ 6:12pm. He hugs the girls then sets out to go on a visit. Doing my best not to throw up, I fixed the girls dinner.

Kaia had a fit that Grandpa went to Church and forgot to take her, Ava was whining because Kaia wouldn't let her watch her poo, wouldn't let her eat lint etc. . . And my eyes looked like something off of a 'They Came From the Grave' movie. The headache was intense. Brymer snapped at Kaia.

"But I was nice to him and everything, Grandma!"

We waited until 8 pm for Granpa to get back, but he didn't make it. So I told Kaia a story (Repunzal) and told her to go to sleep. She was out in under 5 minutes and Ava (who had been put in bed @ 7:20), never stirred.

Come on, Friday!

No comments: