The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Have No Cute Titles For This One

So here we are, taking the Tesster to Houston to meet her 'man' and we're exiting onto the Sam Houston Toll Road. Traffic is stopped cold. "Oh no!" I gasp (as Robert hits the brakes and the trailer with Tesster pushes the truck.) "It's an accident!!! I hope every one's OK!"

We are fixing to get out to help and we see this dog, a pit bull with an old piece of twine, being pushed out of a car.

Pushed out of a car on the one lane road up to Sam Houston toll Road!!!

After shoving the poor thing out of the car, she (it was a woman) guns it and is gone. The dog, confused and scared out of his mind drops to his chest, too afraid to move.

We were going to go pick him up, but a guy in front of us beat us to it. No, he didn't get the plate number.

It absolutely ruined the trip, the day, probably the week.

I came home and loved all over Jade.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Amazing! I guess she had no dirt road to dump him on like we do! Actually, that is exactly how Andy's family got their beloved Buster - my father-in-law saw him on the I-10 expressway, pulled over and took him home. He lived a long, happy life!