The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

This would be why I'm Feeding Them

I get to do something I haven't done in about 5 years on Friday. I get to ride with Donna Seabers. We're trailering down to the San Antonio River and following 37 back up to Pleasanton. I'll be riding Chief - who hasn't been really ridden in about 7 or 8 months and she'll be on Oreo who hasn't been ridden at least that long. Chief is the son of Tesster and Oreo is the daughter of Poquita - for those of you who've read my book.

They'll be snotty, jumpy and Donna and I will be together again. Then on Saturday, we're going to Bandera with Chello, Ray and Cheri. Another day of riding.

I'll be sore but a little euphoric.

3 comments:

The Johnsons said...

I'll be praying there won't be any blister reaccurances. :) Have fun!

Jaci said...

have fun!!! Make sure you don't wear any new jeans .. and if your butt starts hurting .. you know why this time!!! hahaha .. love ya!! And have fun!!! And think of me!!! I miss Chiefy Boy!!!!

Amy said...

I'm so glad you get to see Donna - hope you have a great visit!!