The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, April 16, 2007

Hate to Sound Like a Complainer . . . .

Okay, this might be 'Gnat in Eyes'ville', but it drives me bats when people have you sit to say a prayer. I can understand it if there was a physical problem, but it just seems so disrespectful. Like we can't be bothered to get to our feet. In fact, there's a guy at church that tells everyone to sit before he prays. That's kinda scary because he's preparing us for a looooong prayer.

and then . . .

And then I think - WHAT WAS THAT REF THINKING - TO THROW TIMMY OUT FOR A TECHNICAL WHILE HE SAT ON THE BENCH??????

1 comment:

andrew said...

First, I agree with you that it is more respectful for us to stand when we pray. Just seems like the right thing to do.

Secondly, I agree with you that Jerry Crawfor lost his mind the other day. My personal opinion is that he shaved his head just a little too close that day. I think the league is being careful about how they handle this situation as they realize there is a real problem. This is not one where an athlete went off the deep end in a game. This is the other way...where a ref thinks he is better than other people. I think he shot his mouth off one too many times and now he is going to have to pay (literally) for it. He needs to let his skin get a little thinker. I hope the league fines him and suspends him. Unfortunately I think they will only give him a public reprimand. david Stearn has alreay shown that he has little backbone. I could go on with this, but 'nuff said.