The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, January 07, 2008

Adventures in England 2






Went to Stonehenge yesterday. I walked the whole thing listening to a historical tape. I really get into the history thing. I thought Rob and Brandee were gonna deck me.

It's huge. And I think I knew but had forgotten that it was a cemetery too.

But I think the thing that freaked me out most of all was the way Rob drove on the left side of the road. People going 90mph on the wrong side, doing this thing called 'round-a-bout'. I kept thinking of the time the drunk guy was going down north I-35 in the southbound lane.

LOVE these kids, but I miss my dogs and my horses.

2 comments:

Dana said...

I am jealous! So glad you are having a good trip. Take lots of pictures and say hi to your family for me!

Ceal said...

Enjoy that time with you family. You deserve it. The home fires will be there when you get back. Each memory is precious!