The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Adventures in England 3





So I've finally got to see a castle! Leeds Castle outside Dover. Really cool, except that they kept going on about the chick who owned it until 2001 and really, who cares about the 1900's when you have the chance to walk around in 1260? So we kinda flew past that part.


English people talk funny. It's irritating. Especially the women, At first you think you'll love listening to their accents and then you just want them to shut up. They talk more than I do times 3.


And people here are rude. It's like we get this sneer the minute they see my Kansas City Chiefs jacket. Just another annoying American.


I miss Texas and Texans.

1 comment:

Jaci said...

arent seeing those castles awesome. I think the weird part for me was always knowing that people died where I was walking. there were actually fights going on here way back when. how awesome yet creepy. glad you guys are having fun out there. have you met the cart ladies?? (the ones who use their carts as weapons???) they are the worse. :)