The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Bed

When we were at Rob and Brandee's, we slept on an air mattress. It had a leak somewhere, because three times a night my back would get really cold because the air had gone out of it enough to put me close to the floor. So Robert would air it back up (how did we live without those self inflating things?) It was comfortable while it lasted - and it was awful fun to play with Kaia on it when it was low.

At Jarred and Jaci's we slept on an air mattress in the basement. It was really pretty cool, except when it got cold and the air in the mattress 'got smaller' and I fell off the side and there was no way to catch myself because those things collapse when they decide it's time. (I'm also on water pills that make me get up two or three times and cement is COLD - especially in Colorado.)

Now I'm home and my bed is this great seductive thing. All afternoon, it's beckoned me. As I unpacked it seemed to whisper; 'I forgive you for sleeping on anything else. Come back! Come back and I promise to *support you in all you do." I had no idea how much I love that bed.


You never miss what you got until it's gone, huh?




*Ha! 'Support you'! Get it????
I crack myself up.

No comments: