The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's a 'Girls'!!!

I heard myself talking to Jaci about Kaia the other day. I heard pride and adoration in my voice as Jaci smiled. I figured that she must get awful tired of me rambling about all the time about Ava, Kaia, Brandee and, sometimes, even a little about Rob.

. . . . and then . . .

I remembered when I was at Brandee's I talked about James and Julie. I remember thinking then that Brandee and Rob must think I had no life as I sputtered on about the amazing 'J to the 5th's I had back in the states.

The realization is stunning: There is now no differentiation between Brandee/Jaci up next to Rob/Jarred.

How in the world did these two chicks become as important to me as my sons?

4 comments:

Brandee and Rob said...

Awww you can be so sweet sometimes :) love ya

andrew said...

First, I want to say that those are great pictures of you and Robert acroos the Thames River from Big Ben.

Second, as to your blog, Gregg has become very important to me, also. It is a matter of who he chose for his mate and in doing so he becomes one of us. I feel towards him as I would my own son. It is a great feeling!

Darla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darla said...

I have 7 children, four born to me and three married in. Then there are the grandchildren.

Which were born to me?

Hum-m.....I forget.