The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, January 21, 2008

I Don't Even Know if I Spelled His Name Right!

I told myself I wasn't going to to do this, but I can't seem to be able to help it.

Barak O Bama, according to the news today, called Bill Clinton a liar - well he said it nicer than that. But still, he said that the Clinton's needed to stop the 'untruths'.

Well, DUH!!!!

Like this was some big mystery or something. All the lies from long ago uncovered by Kenneth Starr (an elder of the church) it was a "personal attack", a 'vast right wing conspiracey' and all wrong. Maybe, because it's the democrats 'golden guy' who's throwing the stones now, maybe the world will finally believe it.

Sorry. Feel better now.

1 comment:

Darla said...

Maybe so!

I refer to both of them as Satan himself. In fact, have mentioned that this campaign could be said to be the Christian vs the Devil if our Baptist preacher guy, Mitt Romney gets in although he is not ultimately the most conservative of all running, he is close to it.

Unfortunately, I think the general population favors the Devil (no reference to this campaign intended).