The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, November 10, 2008

Age

Found out what's up with my leg - About eight weeks of no riding and physical therapy. Bad buzz. Along with the arthritis, insomnia, more frequent trips to 'void' at night, forgetting little things, unable to run . ..

This age thing . . . man, how come so many people do it? I start laughing about all of it and people think I'm nuts. But what else can you do? When you dwell on it, you get all bummed. But I miss so many things. And I'm not even 50 yet.

I'm so glad longevity does not run in my family.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

ok so thats kind of depressing!!! But I know where you are coming from. But glad you know what was wrong!!! See you in a week!!!!!!

Amy said...

True, Jackie. But think of all the wisdom and "understanding" that come along with it.... and, we get to be Grandmas!!!

We'll be old together!