The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, November 13, 2008

WADDA LOOOSER!

Brymer has been all droopy and stokes at the drop of a hat. I noticed that he had no energy and his hair looked all dull. His breath is four shakes past HORRIBLE! Honestly, like decomposition in August. I was, I feared in the last days of Brymers life.

About three days ago, I saw him doing his best to gum a piece of crust!

The guy can't use his teeth!!!

I am been starving my dog! As soon as I put food to soak up water, it was carnage!

He's so much more perky now.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

awww poor puppy!!! He is gonna hate having the kids their!!!

Darla said...

Okay, don't beat yourself up over it.
Things happen....I have a similar story except it was my bird and I thought he was getting his feed because it was still full but what I did not know....until too late....was that the feed had worms and that was keeping it from dropping down to dispense it to the bird.
:-(

Amy said...

Times like that made me really wish Smudge could talk!! Good thing they love us unconditionally!!