The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, November 17, 2008

Zicam

I have been fighting off the flu since friday night when Robert pulled into the drive and stated; "I'm getting sick." headache from 'not heaven', running nose, and sore throat . . . .

Oh joy. J to the 5th is coming . .. I finally get a chance to get out and away with my trailer and horses and he is working on getting sick. Peachy.

So we run to the Walmart in Seguin and pick up the Zicam stuff you spray in your mouth (not your nose - how gross is it to have THAT on your counter next to the toothbrushes?) And just because he's all head achy and snorting beside me, I use it.

Never got sick all weekend! How cool was that?

So I come to work today, leaving the zicam at home because "I have beat it but good" and round about 1 o'clock, I get this horrific headache and now my nose is running. The zicam is sitting all alone in my bathroom.

Wadda bummer!

1 comment:

Jaci said...

I told Jarred to pick us up some!!!! I am tired of being sick .. going on 2 weeks now!!!!!