The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, November 24, 2008

Amy's got my Back

I crack myself up.

There is this sort of embarrassed pride that I have the (sometimes horrible) habit of speaking my mind. People misunderstand, I use no tact, that's not what they need to hear . . .etc . . .

Like I said, it can be horrible. I get in trouble all the time.

Then I heard myself sluffing something off on Amy. I have to do something really hard and was talking to her. She offered because , hey, what else is she gonna do? and I jumped on it like stink on Brymers breath.

I guess it's good to know that even Jackie has limits. Does this mean there's hope?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Anytime, girl. I know you'd do it for me!!
By the way - I need that number!!

Jaci said...

hmmmmmmmm .. is it what I am thinking?!!?!??!??