The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, November 06, 2008

At my funeral . . .

Remember me with smiles and laughter
For that's how I'll remember you all.
If you can only remember me with tears
Don't remember me at all.

Don't you just love shows that make you cry because they're all sappy?

Case in point: I was watching 'Remember Me' from the Little House on the Prairie show.

Ohmiword!!!! It's about this lady who has three kids and she finds out she's going to die. So she goes before her congregation and tell people that she needs to find a home for them. Then, on her deathbed, she makes Charles vow to take care of it. She has the reverend read that poem (above) at her funeral.

So these people come who just want the boys because they can work the farm, and an old lady comes and just wants the little girl so she can have an heir. No one will take all three. So he's got to split them up.

There I was, ready to go to work, and I was bawling!


2 comments:

Jaci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaci said...

hahaha .. I am not one to show much emotion on movies .. but the ones that did make me cry I wouldn't watch them anymore!! Hahahaa.
That comment up there was mine .. for some reason I thought it wasn't right so I deleted it .. maybe I should have read it first!!! HA