The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Monday, December 22, 2008

FREEDOM!!!

WHAT A HORRIBLE LAST DAY!!

God reminded me of why I quit today.

I get to go to Linda and Darla's Book Club Thing a ma roo and get into it! I get to scrapbook! I get to brush my horse! I get to clean the house! I get to get out and move! (losing weight helps with the pain from the sciatica.) I get to go see J to the 5th! I get to ignore the calls from Robert Fuselier! I get to take my time on 'poop patrol'!

Oh, life of boundless joy!

3 comments:

Jaci said...

hahahahaha take your time with poop patrol. I can sooooooooo agree with you there!! Now that its cold I can't go out in the mornings and have the 5-10 mins to myself!! What a difference it makes!! See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

Congrats, girl!!! I am celebrating with you! And a book club? I'm offically fully green with envy!

jenn said...

YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! and you can keep Mikenna too!!!