The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Post Office vs UPS

Do I write about the fireplace cozy fire? The countdown to Denver? The cold? The pictures Brandee sent? The countdown to Kai and Ava? The waiting for the MRI? The countdown to the 22nd?

Man, life is going warp 9! Think I'll share a little irritation from this morning.

I went to the post office today to send off Rob's Christmas present.
The chick behind the counter said, "Oh, you need to fill out a form."
And I said: "Oh, OK." and moved to one side.
She said:, "No. You need to go to the back counter."
and I said: "I don't take up that much room, huh? I'll just do this real quick."
and she said; "No. I have to wait on customers."
And I said: "I'll stay out of the way."
and she said: "No. What if they need to use the pen?"

And I said: Oh. I'll just use UPS."
and she said: 'You'll have to pay more."
and I said: "Sometimes, that just doesn't matter."

And they were so nice. I'll go there all the time.

No comments: