The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Horton

There's a huge elephant in the room here at work.

It's sorta pathetically funny. No one will face the fact that I am not at PAC as of the 22nd.

So, here's ole tactful Jackie today. Robert, Karen and Ken are in my office going over stuff.

Karen: "Jackie, can you find this on the computer? I have no idea about how to go about it."

Jackie: "Well, someone needs to learn so you can fill my position."

(Insert the sound of crickets chirping here.)

Maybe they think I'm bluffing?

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Hey mom,
Started my own blog. It is mostly just thought provoking discussion.
http://conservatismrevisted.blogspot.com/

jenn said...

don't know why anyone would think that the lady who was only going to work part time for a little while would now after a whole bunch of full-timeness has elapsed would be bluffing!!! sorry had to show a little smarty-pants there! LOVE YOU