The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sometimes, you Just Gotta

So - - -

we're dead set to pay off credit cards AGAIN. With me working and not really needing the money, it seems the better part of honor, right?

. . . and then . ..

here I am, popping 'Proceed to Checkout' a few times at Amazon.Com because I won't have this card around after I buy the tickets to go get Ava/Kaia.

Why? Why? Why?

Because sometimes, after you hold back the spending thing for a while, you just HAVE to spend money. I don't know why, I just know it's true.


Robert's gonna kill me

2 comments:

Darla said...

I KNOW! I have had several packages come just this past week.....all from Amazon. Four or five packages....so far....still waiting on a couple of them.
Debit cards....no credit cards... just debit cards...work great! It keeps you honest!

Amy said...

I am SO there right now- I told Andy last night we have to spend some money; his suit for the wedding, my Grandma rocking chair, etc. etc.!!

Thanks to Dave, we can do it without guilt!!