The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

K, guys . . .

I guess this is the pot calling the kettle black . . .

What's up with the 'no blogging' that's going on? It's amazing at how much I look forward to reading Amy's, Jaci's, Dana's, Jenn's, Darla's, Erin's and now Jarred's blog - and the air has gone silent. And I'm not looking for responses to mine . . .(but it would be cool if THAT happened?)

But really, it's not about me here . . .

Let us just disregard the ones I work to keep a faint hope on hearing from; Andy, Jamie, Kara, Ceal . . .

It's all probably because I will have extra time coming up. What? isn't everyone quitting their job?

and then again . . . it isn't this all about me.

But wouldn't it be cool if . . .

but it's not about . . .

4 comments:

Darla said...

You are absolutely correct! Where is everyone? I just have gone blank. I had full intention of getting onto that site to show my house at Christmas but did not get set up in time for that and then it was Christmas and now I am just being lazy. Well, actually enjoying life, studying for the Wednesday night class and looking at my beautiful floors. I missed you Sunday (I wasn't there Wednesday) but know you are enjoying your babies. I was, too! What a blast!

Amy said...

While I've thought about you daily, my schedule and computer have not jived for me to blog... I will give it a shot in a bit.

Can't wait to see you soon!!

Dana said...

OK Jackie - Here is my excuse. I was visitng the folks in the dark and trying world of dial-up (insert cheesy bad scaary movie scream here). I'll get back on it within 24 hours - promise!

Ceal said...

Don't give up on me. No excuses just bad at it. LOL will try to be better this year but I must tell you how jealous I am that NO I am not quitting my job....have a great new year and give those babies a hug from me please.