The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, March 16, 2007

Jaci, Jah and Julie left this morning at about 3 am. I've been busy getting the house ready for a showing, wiping fingerprints off the glass in the flordia room and watching the swing sway with the wind. Wadda bummer.

But, on the "Johnson" side, I think we've been adopted by this red heeler. Don't know if it's a boy or girl, just know it has a lopsided ear and a great face. And it's asleep on the front step.

Hey, it's not Jah or Julie, but at this point I'll take what I can get.

5 comments:

Darla said...

I took my little ones back to there home yesterday evening and know that lonely feeling you are going through.
I just love those babies. Wish they could be here always.

It is a good thing that you have stuff to keep you busy this morning to help keep you off of the couch. I don't need to look for to find things to do but sometimes I find excuses to keep from it.

Okay, I am going out on a walk now! Have a good day. I love you.

Darla said...

That is FAR not for!

Ceal said...

I am sorry that they had to leave. I will be praying for your showing that all goes as you would like. Hang in there, just keep putting God first and He will be your bolster in the storm.Big hugs.

Love you,
Ceal

Amy said...

Hope the showing went well, and that you get an offer....
things are tense here, pray for us.

The Johnsons said...

I don't understand?! The heeler is on your porch, you don't know if it's a boy or girl. Is it yours?! I'm so confused...