The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Like - - - 'Duh'

Have entered into a time of apathy. Found myself sitting, staring into the front yard and I honestly don't think that there was anything I was thinking about. Kind of a deep 'zone'. I didn't like it. I jumped up and went outside and mowed the front lawn.

That's happening to me a lot lately. I'm not sure why, but I think it has something to do with mom. Saw Jarred on the computer this afternoon and it was the first he'd heard of it - the red cross was supposed to let him know. He was stunned. Well, so am I. He just has an excuse and I don't.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

thinking about you. i will have jarred call when he gets in if you want. love you guys!!!

andrew said...

I would have to agree with you...I think it's your mom. The loss of a loved one can cause us to have experiences beyond anything we can describe.