The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So He is Normal

When I hit the ground, I heard that sickening 'THUD!' that I'd completely forgotten existed.

See, I'd been lulled into a false sense of security when it came to horses. Tesster, although fun and tending to be 'witchey', was a secure, safe ride. What she threw at me, I handled with a grin. She made me too sure of myself. Enter Chief, her son, who said 'Duh! Whatever you want, Jackie' so may times I'd gotten careless. It both surprise me and was something I expected when he turned tight and pitched me right off.

I laid on the ground, trying to breathe and thought' "Serves me right. You were stupid, chick." But the foremost thought was; "This isn't any fun any more. I want some help."

Ah, the life lesson in that. Oh, the new chapter waiting to be written.

No comments: