The Fam!

The Fam!
All Us Huttons

Friday, June 01, 2007

Why do you blog?

Darla wrote once that she wanted to be positive in her blog and to be honest, that made me feel rotten. When I started this, I always said that I was going to show people who I really was. All the silly, ignorant, bleak world that is 'Jackie'. See, I figured that we spend so much time hiding behind smiles that the true gift of oneself is to be honest - not brutal all the time, but honest.

But then you get all the downers and dark and tears. What good is that? Does anyone really care?

Darla, your way is better. I just stink at it.

1 comment:

Darla said...

OH, now I feel bad.

Don't change your style of writing because of me. I love reading your blog.

Ignore my comment on being positive. And besides...I meant that for me.